Welcome to the website of Delta Point OCS ®, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium at Blauwtorenplein, RPR Antwerp, BE-2000. Tax number: BE 0875 649 880. By accessing and using the website you accept the conditions described below.
2. Information and accountability
Delta Point OCS ® reserves the right to alter the information on this website at any point of time. Delta Point OCS ® does not give any guarantee for the correct working of the website and may not, in any manner, be held responsible for any malfunction or temporary (un)availability of the website nor for any form of damage that may occur from accessing the website.
• to use the website with good and proper care
• not to use the website’s information for any bad intentions or in a manner where you harm the rights of Delta Point OCS ® or third parties
• not to use the website in a manner that intentionally damages the website nor any related hard or software so that its working is fully, partially, temporarily or permanently damaged or interrupted.
4. Automatic storage of non-personal details
6. Privacy, security measures, control and legal consultation
Delta Point OCS ® commits itself to protecting personal information to the best of its ability by applying technical security prescriptions and maintaining an adequate security policy with regard to its employees. In accordance with the privacy law of 11 December 1998 you have the right to view and adjust your personal details, and you can exercise this right by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Links to other websites
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties or partners, or indirectly refer to these. The placing of links to these websites or pages does not imply in any manner approval of the content contained therein. Delta Point OCS ® expressly declares that it has no influence over the content or other characteristics of these websites and in no case can be held accountable for the content or characteristics of these sites, nor can it be held responsible for any damages that may arise from using these sites.
9.Applicable law and valid courts of law
Any remarks in connection with these conditions must be addressed to email@example.com In case of dispute, this website is governed by Belgian law and falls under exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Antwerp.